CRAF is looking to recruit 1 individual for the role of Senior Analyst. The role will require performing credit rating exercise of CRAF’s clients including the rating analysis, client meeting, preparation of rating proposal, submission to the committee, post rating reports, rating compliance and continuous monitoring of the ratings on an ongoing basis. Regular research and product development initiatives on related fields are part of the profile. The role is highly analytical but also requires ability to complete operational / administrative work in a timely manner.
· Professionally qualified with ACCA/ACA/CFA
· University Degree preferably in Accounting/Economics/Finance or any Finance related field
· 5+ Years of relevant work experience
· Understanding of local capital markets
· Knowledge of fundamental & technical analysis and financial instruments
· Ability to work under deadline for preparation of Rating Notes
· Basic administrative knowledge
· Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
· Good reporting skills
· Proactive and dynamic with a can-do attitude
· Ideal candidate should have a strong background in finance. The person should have a graduation degree and post-graduation / professional qualification such as
MBA (Finance) / ACCA / CFA. Work experience in credit/audit/analytical role will be considered positively
· For further background on CRAF refer to our website www.careratingsafrica.com
· Compensation shall be competitive and based on industry standards
Interested candidates may mail their CVs to email@example.com or alternatively send a mail addressed to The CEO, CARE Rating (Africa) Private Limited, 1st floor, MTML Square, Ebene, Mauritius, by latest 30th April 2019
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
The Company reserves the right to call only the best candidates for interview.
CRAF reserves the right not to fill in this vacancy following this advertisement